Título del trabajo: Software Development Engineer (AI Focus) C
Descripción de funciones: SMASH, Who we are?
We are agents for tech professionals in Costa Rica and Colombia that help them build careers in the United States.
- We believe in long-lasting relationships with our talent. We invest time getting to know them as individuals and understanding what they are looking for as their professional next step.
- We aim to find the perfect match. As agents, we make sure to pair our talent with our US clients, not only by their technical skills but as a cultural fit. Our core competency is to find the right talent, fast.
- We purposefully move away from the “contractor” or “outsourcing” type of relationship. Our clients don’t want contractors or “just a service.” Neither does our talent.
- Work from everywhere within Costa Rica
- Private Medical Insurance
- English Academy for Employees and Relative
- Business Skills Coach – Certifications
- Discounts with Tech Universities
- Events and additional Perks
This position is Remote to work with a US Company, you will require to have Citizenship or work permit from Colombia or Costa Rica to apply for this role
Software Development Engineer (AI Focus)
Our Client is changing the way legal work gets done for law practitioners and their clients. As the leading legal operating system, is dedicated to empowering organizations with tools to simplify and elevate complex, high-stakes legal work. Powering everything from document and case management to timekeeping, billing and business analytics, over 3,400 law firms and legal teams use their software daily to deliver excellence.
2023 was a groundbreaking year, as they launched a suite of AI-powered features that are transforming the legal industry.
– Leads AI helps law firms evaluate cases faster, analyze client sentiment, identify potential problems, and predict case success.
– Demands AI is an AI-driven demand letter generation solution that helps law firms prepare demand letters more quickly and accurately.
– Immigration AI streamlines the immigration process by automating tasks, reducing errors, and ensuring accuracy.
– AI Fields is a powerful tool that can enhance legal work by minimizing manual tasks, facilitating fact-checking, and quickly answering complex queries.
With these groundbreaking AI features, is empowering law firms and legal teams to deliver excellence to their clients with unprecedented speed and efficiency.
About the Team:
We are in need of a Senior Software Development Engineer to be part of our growing Engineering team. They are at a perfect stage to join because you can be a major player driving the direction and strategy of our growth. You will apply your knowledge of software architecture and development with a team of engineers building large features and innovation according to provided design specifications. Work will include building enhancements within an existing software stack, creating new features, and implementing improvements to the architecture.
They are pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Their Software is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
A first of its kind, Demands.ai, allows users to outsource demand letter generation- without leaving the platform. The new tool manages secure data, all within their Software while minimizing the risks of human error and associated fees, keeping all client data secure within the platform. You will be pioneering the evolution of this new tool.
This role reports directly to the Director of Engineering
- Working with a team to evaluate techniques, models, integrations to solve a customer problem and make recommendations.
- Assist to build, train, and deploy models to production and measure their effectiveness and iterate on them.
- Performing day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use
- Preserving and optimizing the quality of the software Innovating and improving on the software, features, processes, and technology
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing issues and bugs as they arise
- Performing detailed and helpful code reviews
- Work closely with the Product team to regularly identify new opportunities to apply ML techniques to improve the customer experience.
- Work within the assigned team to complete duties as assigned, while mentoring, training, and reviewing more junior engineers.
- Communicate frequently, clearly, and effectively with various technical and management audiences
- Analyze and improve the scalability and performance of high-volume, information rich web applications.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience building and productizing AI systems at scale
- 3-5+ years working as a software engineer with a proven track record of creating value for businesses
- Experience with big data processing technologies and databases, such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery or Bigtable
- Proficient in working with source control systems like GitHub
- Ability in leading initiatives and working independently on assigned projects or with other team members, setting an example and promoting efficiency and productivity in others
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the whole application development life cycle
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, a related field; comparable certifications; or equivalent direct work experience