Título del trabajo: Senior Test Development Engineer
Descripción de funciones: We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne’s test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
Duties & Responsibilities
Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team where you get the chance to work with cutting edge technology? Do you enjoy solving complex problems?
Teradyne’s engineering teams are characterized by deep technical skills working with both Software & Hardware. Our Engineers thrive on a dynamic, customer-driven, global work environment. We succeed through teamwork.
We are looking for a Test Development Engineer for our Nextest division to develop and maintain calibration and diagnostics test programs for our Magnum family of testers. In this role you will:
- Design and develop Diagnostics and Calibration test programs
- Work with the Runtime Software group to develop APIs
- Work with the Applications group to solve customer facing problems
- Maintain and extend programs and libraries for existing products
- Electronics Engineering degree or similar; BS with 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in op-amp circuits and electronic circuit schematics
- C/C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE’s and the STL Library
- Proficiency with a source code control system (GIT preferred)
In addition, any of the following skills help a candidate stand out:
- Experience working with Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Experience managing lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and DMMS
- Instrument control design and development