Título del trabajo: Senior Solution Sales Specialist – Axis
Compañía: Zm Financial Systems
Descripción de funciones: Collaboration = Innovation One leads to the other. At Moody’s, we believe good teamwork gives us an edge. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives to overcome ever-changing market challenges. Join us and let’s move the world forward together.
Global Sales – Insurance and Pensions
We are seeking an experienced sales executive within our Insurance Modeling and Analytics sales team. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody’s Analytics AXIS actuarial software. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development. This position leads complex sales cycles, working closely with AXIS specialists and account specialists internally.
– Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase AXIS sales, and achieve set targets.
– Perform outreach and qualify leads for AXIS based on market needs including latest Statutory and GAAP standards (VM-20, LDTI, IFRS 17 etc.).
– Build/manage a sales pipeline for AXIS in a given territory and maintain and accurate sales forecast.
– Lead customer facing meetings to align strategies and determine business and methodological requirements that will be used in providing solutions.
– Gain customer acceptance of AXIS products by helping to explain improvements in actuarial modelling.
– Lead trials of AXIS from start to successful completion and ensure a smooth handover to the customer success team for implementation after contract signature.
– Identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody’s Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account specialists.
– Document market feedback regarding product experience and desired enhancements.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in life insurance software sales, life insurance consulting or the life insurance industry.
– Qualified Actuary with FSA, FCIA or similar professional designations preferred.
– Experience with complex sales cycles preferred.
– Strategic, analytical, operations-focused, able to recognize market opportunities.
– Good understanding of actuarial modeling techniques.
– Ability to work independently under mínimal supervision.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen to requirements and business problems in order to respond with the appropriate business answer.
– Ability to work in a high pressure deadline oriented environment.
– Ability to work productively and cooperatively in a structured and rigorous team environment.
– Public speaking experience or internal lead on training within an organization is a plus.
– Hands on experience using AXIS is a plus.
– Ability to travel up to 30%.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination on start date, as determined by Moody’s.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 23:58:36 GMT