Título del trabajo: Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Descripción de funciones: **Job description** We only work remotely! You are someone who is well-organized, resourceful, flexible, has the ability to multitask, and has extraordinary attention to detail. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external resources. A willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines.
This role will need to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete or abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
**Other Skills and Abilities**
Ability to work effectively and efficiently without supervision while utilizing time management and multi-tasking skills is required. Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations in order to leverage a patient and methodical approach. This role also needs to be self-motivated to learn and seek out new information in a rapidly changing environment.
– Be a leader in backend engineering – to enhance and create new business features and products
– Design and develop Rails web service APIs, data structures and business logic
– Architect systems to create competitive advantage
– Create data and schema migrations
– Create and deliver high quality code for new features and systems
– Collaborate with the Product team to appropriately scope and schedule deliverables
– Identify and implement performing tuning optimizations across queries, APIs, and infrastructure
– Perform code reviews
– Provide transparency on your daily status and performance
– You will work closely with our product team to help design and develop new features.
– You won’t burn out – we’re family friendly and run a professional operation.
**Abilities & Skills**
– Mastery of Ruby on Rails/Python
– Mastery of PostgreSQL (or other relational databases)
– Mastery of CLI tools and shell scripting (Linux Master)
– Product centric thinking with attention to design concerns
– Experience designing APIs
– Experience developing Lambda functions (Java, Node.js)
– Experience with CI/CD (GitHub Actions, CircleCI)
– You can build things end-to-end. Our engineers build, deploy and maintain their code.
– You are as comfortable working with data & backend systems as you are with UI components.
– Experience deploying AWS infrastructure (Terraform)
– Experience with venture capital financing and fund operations
– Passionate about fintech
– Previously worked at a startup or a small team
– Previously worked with remote teams
Pay: ¢10,700,000.00 – ¢20,000,000.00 per year
– What is your salary range?