Título del trabajo: Senior Software Engineer (C#)
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Experian prioritizes our culture and look to bring people to the team who are passionate about their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who continue to value team over self.
We have 23,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Software Engineer (Imaging) will play a vital role in supporting and automating document handling processes from various sources (online uploads, mail, fax, etc.) for Experian’s MCE (My Customer Experience) division. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of imaging technologies, OCR tuning, automation via AI/ML, and cloud services, particularly with AWS tools. This role requires a candidate that operates at a fast pace, is comfortable with change, is detail-oriented, drives for results, and has a high standard for quality.
· Familiarity with DevOps and creating new CICD Pipelines for new applications in AWS
· Create, deploy, and support applications written in Python for AWS using CloudFormation or Terraform using serverless technologies (API Gateway, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, S3, others).
· Build monitoring to improve the visibility of the environment.
· Help automate manual tasks in a Windows ecosystem.
· Implement and optimize OCR technologies, with a particular focus on tuning for accuracy and efficiency. Harness the capabilities of AWS Textract, along with other AWS tools, to advance our imaging solutions.
· Integrate AI/ML models into the imaging process to enhance automation and achieve business objectives.
· Collaborate cross-functionally to understand workflow needs and integrate automation solutions that streamline document handling processes.
· Stay updated with the latest imaging, automation, and AI/ML technologies to ensure the company’s solutions remain cutting edge.
· Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to the implemented solutions, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations.
· Responsible for tuning automation functions within the legacy platform (iLinx) to increase accuracy and customer experience.
· Continual analysis of statistics to recommend the best candidates for continued tuning.
· Review, validate, update, and add rules and training as needed through tuning to achieve the highest automation and lowest error rate possible.
· Collaborate with technology teams, product management, and business stakeholders to identify and improve automation functions.
· Performing releases after hours (about 1 time a week)
· On Call rotation with team
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· 3+ years of proven experience within a DevOps team using AWS technologies.
· In-depth knowledge of AWS Textract and familiarity with a range of AWS tools.
· Hands-on experience with OCR technology, including tuning and optimization.
· Experience using CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
· Familiarity with AI/ML concepts and their applications in automation.
· Strong problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verb
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian’s culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering… the list goes on!
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and !
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 23:34:39 GMT