Título del trabajo: Senior Shipping Supervisor
Descripción de funciones: **Job Title**: Senior Shipping Supervisor Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
**In this role, you have the opportunity** **to make life better**
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
**You are responsible for**
– Develops department and business strategies for physical distribution. with a medium
– long term period.
– Leads and develops the physical distribution support team.
– Facilitates daily operational tasks.
– Defines priorities.
– Ensures sufficient warehouse and transportation capacity.
– Leads and participates in large projects for cost savings, process improvements and/or infrastructure changes.
– In case Physical distribution is in-house, the Physical Distribution supervisor also manages a team of warehouse employees.
– Ensures compliance with both US and CR government regulations and programs as they relate to inventory control and shipments (FDA, IATA, Procomer, customs, etc).
– Creates monthly reports and departmental metrics.
– As necessary, performs other duties as required and is responsible for ensuring compliance with the standards of Environment, Health and Safety of his team.
– Inbound and outbound expense controls for all CR facility.
– Must have direct relationship with global stakeholders to influentiate and challenge status quo regarding business needs and budget approvals.
– Communicate in a daily basis with manager to advise about inbound and outbound controls.
– Knowledge of deadlines of carriers according to different product lines.
– Knowledge of customs rules and processes.
– Material management optimization.
– Influentiate management team to obtain results in an effective manner.
– Crisis management.
– Problem Solving skills.
– Networking skills and conflict resolution.
– Customer service oriented.
**You are a part of**
A leading health technology company with a multinational workforce of approximately 77,000 employees and globally present with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide.
**To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following**
– Degree and/or master in physical distribution or a combination of equivalent job experience in related field.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in e.g. warehouse management, shipping and logistics, transport management, customer service management leading role APICS
– Problem Solving
– Advanced Excel,
– Advanced English Level
**In return, we offer you**
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
**How we work at Philips**
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart. For our hybrid roles, this translates to an average of three days working from the office and two days from home for full-time employees.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
– We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration:_ There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
– We embrace flexibility:_ Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
– We want to be at our best:_ The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.