Título del trabajo: Senior Sales Operations Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Experian prioritizes our culture and look to bring people to the team who are passionate about their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who continue to value team over self.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-Driven Senior BDR Operations Specialist to join our team and drive the success of our inbound and outbound Business Development Representative (BDR) teams. The Senior BDR Enablement Specialist will play a pivotal role in enhancing our sales processes, optimizing lead management, and ensuring that our BDRs are well-equipped with the tools and knowledge they need to excel. This role focuses on improving cadence efficiency, lead analysis, content management, training, and overall team support.
What you’ll be doing:
· Collaborate with the Sales, Operations, Learning and Development and Marketing teams to develop, refine, and deliver effective sales training materials and processes tailored for outbound and inbound BDRs.
· Work with marketing team to ensure proper marketing campaign process, lead routing and feedback loop for inbound and outbound targets.
· Assist Outbound BDR team with creating cadences, pulling contacts and accounts for effective outbound outreach.
· Update sales collateral, playbooks, and scripts that align with our company’s value proposition and messaging using tools like Spekit and 6Sense.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather feedback on the effectiveness of training materials and make necessary adjustments. Support the BDRs in their onboarding.
· Analyze BDR performance metrics and identify areas for improvement; provide actionable insights to enhance productivity and success rates.
What Experience we are looking for:
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales operations, operations management, data analyst, or related roles.
· Capability to develop and conduct successful training programs.
· Experience in Microsoft Office Suite; including Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
· Familiarity of sales tools: Salesforce, Salesloft or Outreach, LinkedIn, Seismic or similar tools.
· Experience in SalesForce required, including creating SalesForce reporting.
· Experian working a large matrixed sales organization and working with multiple business units and functional partners
· Familiarity with sales processes; specifically prospecting and business development.
What skills should you have:
· Strong Organizational Skills: Highly organized with superior attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
· Effective Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills for seamless cross-team collaboration and coaching.
· Adaptability: Willingness and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Project Management: Proficient in project management, including prioritization of tasks and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
· Analytical Thinking: Analytical mindset to interpret sales data and metrics for process improvements.
· Team Collaboration: Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, including inter-departmental collaboration for specific projects.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian’s culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering… the list goes on!
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.