Título del trabajo: Senior Sales Ejecutive Tour&Travel
Descripción de funciones: **Job Number** 23061352 **Job Category** Sales & Marketing **Location** Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen, 700 meters west from Bridgestone/Firestone, Heredia, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
**Located Remotely?** N
**Position Type** Management
Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing large group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential. Manages group/catering opportunities not handled by an Event Booking Center (EBC). Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Verifies business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
**Education and Experience**
– **High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.**
– 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
**CORE WORK ACTIVITIES**
**Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue**
– Targets group/catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
– Partners with group/catering counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
– Responds to incoming group/catering opportunities for the property that are outside parameters of the.
– Handles all opportunities if property does not participate in an EBC.
– Identifies, qualifies and solicits new group/catering business to achieve personal and each property’s revenue goals.
– Focuses efforts on group/catering accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
– Develops effective group/catering sales plans and actions.
– Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
– Maximizes revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage.
– Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
– Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
– Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
**Providing Exceptional Customer Service**
– Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
– Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
– Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
– Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
– Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
– Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
– Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
– Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
– Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
– Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the property and brand.
– Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
**Building Successful Relationships**
– Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g.,, Market Sales, Strategic Accounts) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
– Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
– Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff.
– Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
– Conducts site inspections.
– Creates contracts as required.
– Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
– Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:31:02 GMT