Título del trabajo: Senior Qa Manager
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe.
In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you.
We Move People, and People Move Us!
The QA Manager (QAM) is responsible for providing support to one or more QA teams in regards to resource allocation, process and technical aspects of testing activities. The individual in this position must be a quality enthusiast, and risk management oriented. The QAM must be comfortable with all technology involved in the types of work performed by the teams and must also be fluent with Test Management and other testing tools. The QAM will proactively work on skills development for QA resources.
– Manage QA efforts for assigned project & perform testing execution tasks if needed
– Create Test Plans and Test Cases to support testing execution
– Assist upper management with QA resource allocation, LOE estimations & risk assessments
– Provide technical support for QA Analysts, guiding process improvement initiatives and adherence to best practices
– Provide periodic utilization/workload/defect tracking reports for supervised team
– Identify training needs in the team and work with L&D to provide the required training
– Implement Performance Improvement Plans and have frequent 1:1 meetings to prevent attrition and plan for resource rotation when necessary
– Ensure content and structure of all testing artifacts is documented and maintained
– Arrange device/hardware/software requirements for test setup
– Follow up for prompt delivery of different milestones
– Participate in the recruiting process and make hiring recommendations
– Proven Leadership and management skills
– Analytical and process-oriented
– Capable of independently learning and working with new technologies
– Strong understanding of back-end technologies (e.g. Java/.Net)
– Strong understanding of mobile technologies (e.g. iOS/Android)
– Proficiency in project and bug tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center)
– Proficiency in test case management tools (e.g. Spira Test, Testlink)
– Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
– Employee engagement activities and events
– Days of Work from Home
– Flexible Schedule
– Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
– Find your path Program
– You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
– Level up Program