Título del trabajo: Senior Project Manager, Business Support
Compañía: Publicis Groupe
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Re:Sources has grown to more than 4,000 people serving a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, health and marketing agencies. digital. We offer technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients. . In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and deploys platforms, applications, and tools to improve productivity, foster collaboration, and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive in a spirit of innovation that is felt around the world. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
To be responsible for leading and supporting various initiatives, including process transformation projects. Your role will involve active participation in multiple projects throughout their lifecycle, encompassing tasks such as researching new projects, implementing business process changes, and overseeing configuration changes or system modifications.
This position offers a diverse range of tasks, providing you with exposure and hands-on experience in end-to-end Project Management across multiple business disciplines. Exceptional organizational skills are essential, as you will be working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
Effective communication is a key requirement for this role, as you will frequently collaborate with agency management stakeholders, cross-team business leads, and vendors. The ability to understand the level of communication needed and tailor your communication style accordingly is crucial to success in this position.
- Works under general direction
- Uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments
- Usually receives specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones
- Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level
- Applies methodical approach to problem definition and resolution
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
- Create comprehensive process flows to document end-to-end business processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to accurately capture workflows and associated dependencies
- Utilize tools and techniques to present process flows in a visually compelling and easy-to-understand manner
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Manage project activities across different functional teams
- Define and prepare executive weekly status reporting, using fact based KPIs and escalated issues tracking
- Analytical/Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- Building Relationships
- Adaptability to Change
- Continuous Improvement
- 5 years of Project Management
- Detailed understanding of system implementation processes (Requirements gathering, testing, stage gate closing, data migration, training and change management)
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to PMBOK methodologies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite products
- Experience with Signavio or other BPM solutions a plus
- Advanced English