Título del trabajo: Senior Program Delivery Manager – Payroll, Payroll Transformation – Program Delivery
Descripción de funciones: DESCRIPTION
Do you want to be instrumental in the success of some of Amazon’s strategic and highly impactful projects? Amazon’s Finance Operations Payroll team has an immediate opening for a seasoned Program Delivery Manager (PDM), whose experience illustrates a clear ability to drive business decisions based on data analytics, manage stakeholder engagements, and drive complex projects to meet medium and long-term business needs.
The Program Delivery Manager is self-driven, and goal-oriented leader with a focus in delivering business solutions that meets the users’ needs. Payroll industry expertise is preferred.
The Program Delivery function is within the Payroll team (Finance Operations) and as such this position will work with Leadership in Payroll Operations as well as Vendor Management (VM) and Operational Excellence (OE) functions within Payroll to build and maintain programs and will support managing regional and country payroll project portfolios, stakeholder engagement, management of dependencies of interrelated projects, expanding regional and country specific knowledge base. In addition, PDM will support management of the global project delivery for high impact Payroll projects in partnership with the relevant stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Act as a functional senior leader in coordinating project related activities and project managers on the level of subregion or country.
- Lead programs and projects for Payroll of high complexity e.g. new vendor transitions, transformation projects, integration projects, or expansion projects.
- Work along with Payroll Operations, vendors, and internal teams to develop and constantly evolve mechanism to control programs and portfolios.
- Identifies synergies and advocates best practices to improve program delivery function
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time, be able to guide stakeholders toward an objective
A day in the life
Senior Program Manager drives key project initiatives in given country or sub- region. As a Program Delivery Leader interacts with Payroll Operations Managers and teams and constantly develops mechanism to improve customer experience and maintains governance structure to provide clear picture of all project related initiatives within assigned scope of markets. Looks for opportunities and best practices to enhance the program delivery. Build, maintains and contributes to Program delivery tools and frameworks.
About the team
APAC Payroll Program Delivery team is a part of global team that provides support to wide Payroll organization on a mission to pay our employees accurately and on time. We initiate and lead wide range of Payroll related project and programs often coordinating initiatives including multiple stakeholders, teams and technologies. As part of Payroll Transformation organization our team leads and contributes to creation of frameworks, mechanisms and tools to constantly improve the way we deliver initiatives and projects.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Heredia, H, CRI
– 7+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
– 3+ years of advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.) experience
– 6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
– 5+ years of directly managing and leading a team of 5+ members experience
– 7+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience
– 6+ years of Program/Project Management
– 6+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
– 6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
– 6+ years of mentoring junior finance and/or business team members experience
– 3+ years of working with senior staff (e.g. c-suite) experience
– PMP/PgMP Certification
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 06:17:17 GMT