Título del trabajo: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Product Market
Descripción de funciones: **_Our Company_** At its best, VMware is a place, where we are valued for the complete people we are, where extraordinary progress is achieved for ourselves, our teams, our company, our customers, and our communities – and where even more progress is desired and expected. VMware is a powerful platform for all of who we are – individual, colleague, pioneer, citizen – a place where empowerment, accountability, and responsibility become the traits of ownership, and where each of us can own our future and achieve success through our own actions, on our terms. With 35,000+ employees and 160+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group inspired to make a difference in the industry and our communities.
**_ Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?_**
The Cloud Infrastructure Business Group (CIBG) is the largest business group at VMware, including both established flagship products lines and many new fast-growing cloud-based services. Our solutions are the cornerstone for many Fortune 1000 companies in their digital transformation, app modernization, and cloud journey.
When you’re working for a company that shares your values, it’s easier to enjoy what you do. At VMware, we unite under a core set of EPIC2 Values: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customer, and Community. Our guiding principle is «innovate in everything». Each day you will be challenged to bring curiosity, diversity, and an eagerness to collaborate toward bold ideas across all aspects of our business. We do it with a spirit of inclusion and trust acting as ‘One VMware’ to help our customers win.
**_ Success in the Role_**
**_ What are the performance outcomes over the first 3-6 months you will work toward completing?_**
– Within 30 days of employment familiarize with end-to-end Products & Services offered by VMware and thoroughly understand all the VMware Purchasing Programs in detail.
– Within 90 days of joining the team, you will be expected to develop expertise in SaaS, Subscription and Licensing business-related processes. Build your knowledge across cross functional areas of our team’s scope and purpose.
– Within 180 days, you will be expected to support your cross functional stakeholders long and short-term needs by strategically positioning processes and solutions. This will require you to build strong relationships, accurate business assessments and to translate their business needs into long-term business solutions.
**_ The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?_**
The **Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Product Market Analytics** will be responsible for supporting and independently executing day-to-day activities related to various global/regional pricing programs projects, initiatives and operations. This would include (and not be limited to) activities like:
– Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Pricing Programs (Ex: Subscription Purchasing Program, Hybrid Purchasing Program etc.).
– Handle end-to-end case management for Pricing Program queries.
– Support Quarter-end activities for Pricing Programs.
– Creating various reports and metrics relevant to the Pricing Programs.
– Recommending improvements to Pricing Programs based on your own data-informed opinion and from feedback gathered from different stakeholders.
– Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work.
– Day-to-day management of End-customer/Channel/Enterprise Pricing Programs.
– Contribute towards Documentation of different processes.
– Contribute to the Testing & Roll-out activities of existing/new Pricing Programs
– Drive process improvements and efficiencies.
– Co-ordinating and working in liaison with globally spread-out team members and other functions.
– Represent the Pricing Programs Team in forums, workshops, meetings, and calls.
The person who fills this position will need to thoroughly understand VMware’s Products and Pricing Programs and become an expert. From an operational perspective, the Sr. Pricing Analyst must proactively interface and co-ordinate efforts with corporate, clearly understand responsibilities for execution, diligently document processes, ensure on-time, accurate and consistent delivery, and occasionally make presentations to senior leadership.
– Experience in Finance/Marketing area in an Enterprise Software business or an ISV or a Technology company.
– Experience in Pricing domain would be preferred.
– Working experience of SAP would be a great plus.
– Strong Knowledge of VBAs is preferred.
– Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Dashboards.
– Experience in working with development & Projects teams in scrum and agile methodologies.
– Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing.
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
– Demonstrate ability to learn business processes quickly.
– Well versed with SaaS Business model.
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 23:57:32 GMT