Título del trabajo: Senior People Partner Manager
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to drive initiatives aligned to the BU or Regional Strategy.
- Act an an organizer between the HRBPs and the global COEs (centers of excellence) to ensure that the HR programs are aligned with internal client needs.
- Provide HR policy, process and/or program advice and coaching to employees and managers, when appropriate.
- Drive projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and coordinate across the global HRBP team to deliver business and HR initiatives such as organizational reviews, performance management process, compensation planning cycle, talent review and succession planning processes, and workforce restructuring, when applicable.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required with cross functional HR/ Partner teams, working on or leading projects and programs
- Partner with COEs and Ops to assist in delivering HR programs an dpoliciese in functionally and regionally relevant ways.
- Drive communication and sharing of best practices across the People Partner team to faciliate continuous improvement
- Identify greater process improvements with current Global People processes in places, i.e. extension of building out living documentation related to Global People philosophies for stustainability/scale purposes.
- Act as a culture champion, regionally and functionally, working with leaders to drive high-levels of engagement
- Be the primary relationship holder with works councils were applicable, informing and consulting on any organizational changes
- Be an expert in local legislation and policy interpretation, partnering with Employee Relations and ensure compliance.
- Support up to business leaders to execute on:
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Calibration and Succession Planning
- Organizational Design, Change Management & Culture Shaping
- Leadership & Team Development
- Relevant workforce trends which is impact the BU
- Excellent interpersonal, faciliation, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to form relationships with the business as a known trusted advisor
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of HR programs and processes (for example, performance management, workforce planning, talent management, and employment laws)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Possess confidence in handling ambigious and fluid situtations
- Good understanding of cultural and geographical differences and practices.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.