Título del trabajo: Senior Ios Developer
Descripción de funciones: At Encora we are looking for a great talent like you to join our team as the next **Senior iOS Developer** (71)
Would you like to join our great team of engineers? Here we will tell you more about us and the role!
**About the role**:
As a **Senior iOS Developer,** you will be part of a highly skilled technology and agile team by supporting and developing cutting-edge solutions to meet our business requirements. You will help us accelerate our customers’ business results by innovating cutting-edge digital products.
Some of your essential day-to-day job duties and responsibilities will include:
– Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams to define, design and ship new features.
– Unit testing code to ensure robustness, such as edge cases, usability and overall reliability.
– Graduates in systems, networks or related fields with +5 years of experience.
– Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
– Enthusiasm for solving complicated and complex problems in proven and cutting-edge ways.
– Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
**Why you will love working with us**:
– Work from Home/ Work from Anywhere and available workplace office space if preferred
– Private medical insurance
– Birthday day-off
– Referral bonuses
– Flexible work schedules and work patterns for a better work/life balance
– Continuous technical training
– Working in a Great Place To Work characterized by a horizontal and dynamic environment
– Corporate recognition program
– Career path that will allow you to grow with us.
– Among others
**About Encora**:Encora is a global company that offers Software and Digital Engineering solutions, with more than 9000 Encorians around the world. Our technology practices include Cloud Services, Product Engineering, Data Science and Engineering, Digital Experience, DevOps, Cybersecurity, Quality Engineering, among others.
– At Encora Inc. we hire professionals based solely on their skills and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status or nationality
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:40:17 GMT