Título del trabajo: Senior Financial Auditor
Descripción de funciones: Recruiter – Pfizer – Location – Escazu, Costa Rica- Costa Rica- Costa Rica- Salary
– 25 May 2023
– 24 Jun 2023
– Contract Type
– Full Time
**Why Patients Need You**
Your in-depth knowledge and financial skills will keep our products in production and our innovators innovating. Whether you are part of establishing, coordinating, researching, or administering financial operations, your role is critical to getting our medicines in the hands of the people who need them most, faster, and more efficiently than ever before.
**What You Will Achieve**
The Senior Auditor will participate as a member of a team of financial and IT auditors conducting independent audit and risk oversight activities at Pfizer locations worldwide, as well as participate on strategic teams within Corporate Audit. Additionally, they will participate as a member of the audit team at the Global Business Services center (GBS). This position provides an exciting opportunity to review and obtain an understanding of the end-to-end processes in today’s dynamic shared services environment while offering extensive interactions with the Shared Service center group and business management
**How You Will Achieve It**
– Potential opportunity to participate on the «Direct Assist» team. The «Direct Assist» team is designed to maximize efficiencies within the audit process and includes the execution of quarterly and annual financial statement audit procedures performed at GFS under the supervision of Pfizer’s external auditing team. Responsibilities include the completion of substantive procedures which support the external auditor’s opinion, including the review of account reconciliations, the performance of process walkthroughs, and analytical procedures.
– Conduct on-site independent evaluations of Pfizer’s financial and compliance control processes worldwide to ensure Pfizer’s risks are properly managed. Review and evaluate compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, which requires management to maintain adequate controls to prevent a material misstatement of the Company’s financial statements.
– Review and evaluate compliance with Pfizer’s Global Policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals (GPIHP) and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) to help ensure Pfizer colleagues worldwide are interacting in an appropriate manner with healthcare professionals and non-U.S. government officials.
– Present the results of audits to senior site and division management, including practical recommendations to address identified risks, requiring strong negotiation and influence skills.
– Prepare formal written reports that set forth recommendations for local, division, and corporate management to strengthen and improve operations and identify cost or efficiency savings.
– Actively participate in departmental and cross-functional teams addressing internal and external issues that support the department’s Strategic Business Framework. This may include designing our audit approach for ensuring compliance with the FCPA, Healthcare Compliance, and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations.
– Provide data analytics to support the entire audit cycle, including planning, testing of controls, reporting, and issue verification
– Collaborate with data analytics teams on audit projects to identify and deliver full population testing to improve assurance and achieve the objective of continuous monitoring
– Use data and data visualization to enhance the connection between the business and Corporate Audit
– Domestic and international business travel may be required.
– Discipline: Finance, Accounting
– Certification: Part-Qualified or Recently Qualified Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
– At least 3 years of experience
– Type of industry/organizations: Public accounting and/or internal auditing required
– Multi-national pharmaceutical experience a plus; international experience a plus
Most critical technical competencies or capabilities:
– Knowledge of US GAAP
– Strong financial background required, IT exposure a plus
– Strong oral and written communication skills, enabling effective communication with all levels of management
– Negotiation and influence skills – the ability to influence others.
– Demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate across multiple and varied business areas
– Demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic thinking, innovation, creativity, and project management
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Finance & Accounting
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:53:03 GMT