Título del trabajo: Senior Financial Analyst – EITS
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
Experian is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions.
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21,700 people in 30 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
We consolidated our position as the fifth-best company to work for in Costa Rica according to the GPTW ranking!
These results reflect the hard work and commitment to make Experian a great place to work, climbing from #14 last year to #5. It is also evidence of the company’s work to ensure the well-being of its talent community through an inclusive culture, a balanced work environment, employee development, and flexible work practices.
Find out how to join the team at:
Costa Rica FP&A Team is seeking a strong Senior Financial Analyst to support North America business unit month end close responsibilities, revenue recognition, reporting functions and sales forecasting. This role will be responsible for providing support internally within the EITS (Experian Information Technology Services) business unit, in additional to North American Corporate Experian, creating partnership and constantly looking for process optimization.
This position will provide opportunities to work closely with North America Finance Teams and support business unit with specific analysis and reporting, gaining invaluable experience and exposure through interacting with many different departments within the business unit as well as being in contact with different management levels. This position will be a key role in a growing team and will provide additional opportunities for growth for the right individual.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following functions:
- Preparation of revenue reporting as well as explanation of variances.
- Support monthly end close, monthly forecast and annual Revenue budget and analysis processes using Hyperion and Oracle applications.
- Prepare monthly management reports and support ad hoc requests for revenue reporting and analysis.
- Participate in different month-end calls with the corresponding business unit where it’s responsible for his input or any explanation of the processes own.
- Runs data reconciliations across multiple systems.
- Serve as a backup for monthly routine team deliverables.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and taking on a range of miscellaneous finance team responsibilities.
- Drive process improvements and standardization across financial reporting and analysis models.
- Adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) and performance metrics.
- Create and maintain desktop procedure documents for routine processes.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related Bachelor degree
- Master in Business Administration, Certified Public Accountant, other related Master degree preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Finance
- Positive attitude, strong collaborative style and work ethic with passion for learning in a flexible and changing environment
- Strong business partnering skills with a focus on customer service and responsiveness, preferably experience supporting other finance professionals
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Strong ability to work in system details as well as summarize and explain large amounts of information including variances to budget and forecast
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong English fluency
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement and solve problems in a team environment.
- Experience with RPA and implementing/using Tableau, preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently.
- Integrity in research/analysis and commitment to accuracy
- Strong Excel skill required; Experience/knowledge of financial systems and tools including OBIEE, Hyperion Planning/Essbase and Smartview, Showcase, preferred.
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.