Título del trabajo: Senior Facilities Engineer
Compañía: Edwards Lifesciences
Descripción de funciones: Innovation starts from the heart. Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. With millions of patients served in over 100 countries, each team makes a meaningful contribution by improving patient outcomes and discovering lasting solutions for unmet patient needs. Our facility position is a unique career opportunity that could be your next step towards an exciting future.
This role will ensure smooth operation of facilities and building systems in Costa Rica manufacturing plan including but not limited to process water system, HVAC system, clean room support, boiler system, incoming power, water supply, air compressed system, building maintenance, fire protection system, sanitary system and janitorial service.
You will make an impact by…
- Leading in the system upgrading and/or improvement projects including validation requirement for Dry and Wet Plant
- Supporting the development of preventive maintenance program to maintain and improve all facilities and building systems reliability, as well as establish and implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs for both Dry and Wet Plant, including but not limited to compressed air, water sanitization systems, HVAC systems
- Leading all construction needs, according to local laws and requirements in addition to quality and EHS regulations
- Leading cross functional operation and quality team to resolve facilities system or quality related issues. Lead facilities operations meetings to discuss all projects handling
- Identifying and administrate all site contractor’s needs, for facilities, EHS, construction, equipment, security, housekeeping, as well as day to day handling of the facility needs with the administration of the Lima Free Zone
- Reviewing, approve and assign day to day tasks to technicians maintaining facilities reliability and support internal customers’ requests
- Establishing an EHS and facilities culture, monitor and maintain facilities systems and procedures to comply with regulatory, quality and EHS policies. Implement and lead facilities internal audits.
- Providing training and guidance to facilities technicians to achieve department goals for facilities and building systems reliability
- Participating in annual budgeting as well as Wet plant project and ensure spending meets objectives
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
What you’ll need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 5 years of working experience in the manufacturing environment preferred from medical related industries and with good engineering background on facilities and building systems Required.
- Schedule flexibility
What else we look for (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills, multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to influence change
- Proven success adhering to and leading project schedules and managing projects
- Previous construction Projects experience
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of facilities systems and preventive maintenance programs
- Substantial knowledge of facilities related government regulations, GMP, and EHS
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to influence change
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 01:48:22 GMT