Título del trabajo: Senior Dba
Descripción de funciones: Were looking for a DBA with some knowledge of Data Engineering to join our growing team. Your day-to-day will consist of: Reporting to the CTO, performing activities related to the day-to-day administration and maintenance of transactional databases, ensuring that the database is available, performing properly, and safe. Perform installations, upgrades and patching, backup and recovery, performance tuning, security, monitoring, and configuration. Confer with appropriate managers regarding problems with and capabilities of databases. Career-level professional within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex, important work under mínimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment, etc. If this describes you, and you live in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Colombia or Mexico – please apply!
**As a Data Engineer/DBA, you will**:
– Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
– Design and implement database in accordance to end users’ information needs and views
– Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
– Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
– Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
– Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
– Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
– Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related category
– 6+ years of industry specific experience
– Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
– Proven working experience with Microsoft SQL Server
– Proven working experience as a Database administrator
– Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
– Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
– Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
– Familiarity with programming languages API
– Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
– WFH (Up to 5 days).
– Medical Insurance.
– Paid Sick days.
– Corporate Udemy account.
– Flexible Time.
– Tech Talks.
– Career Path.
– Recreational Company Activities.
– High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, a dual monitor).
– Social Program (HitCommunity).
– Company Awards.
– Much more
**Are you curious already?**
Here at FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.