Título del trabajo: Senior Data Engineer ? Innovative Tech Mobility
Compañía: Prometeo Talent
Descripción de funciones: **About us**: MAX is a team of passionate people building digital infrastructure to deliver the future of
mobility in Africa and Emerging Markets.
At MAX, you’ll have a unique opportunity to align your passion with a meaningful mission. You will get a real opportunity to grow and make a real lasting impact on the lives of
millions of people, and help deliver access to safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable
MAX is powering Africa’s Forward Movement, and this is being actualized through our
transformative Mission: Making mobility** safe, affordable, accessible and sustainable** through the deployment of high-performance technology and operators.
We are building the largest vehicle subscription and financial services platform for
commercial drivers and transport operators across Africa. Our **proprietary technology** is
enabling Drivers with no banking history to access low to **zero emission vehicles,** insurance,
digital wallets, and eHailing services on a subscription basis.
In everything we do, we uphold these** 5 values** without compromise;
– ** Transparency**: We’re taking everyone along for the ride.
– **Integrity**: We stand by our word to remain consistent with all parties, including you!
– I**nitiative**: We prioritize ingenious ideas and nurture them which has brought us this far and we’re not stopping now.
– **Partnership**:We always keep the welcome mat rolled out on MAX Land; everyone
– **Safety**: Safety to us at MAX means taking all road safety precautions, telling others
aboutsafety so that mobility is safe and comfortable for all.
We are looking for the **Head of Data Engineering** to empower the high achieving team responsible for architecting and running the data storage layer of all platforms. You’ll play an integral role in the operationally-critical durable, performant and user-friendly data storage infrastructure,owning the roadmap and calling upon your industry experience to implement improvements and optimize the process. You’ll act as the leading expert in data storage across the development team, guiding feature teams to architecting a first-rate, scalable system in a reflexive manner that encourages continuous improvement.
**What you’ll be doing**:
– Create and maintain optimal **data pipeline architecture**:
– Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual
processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for scalability,
implementation of monitoring systems, etc.
– Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of
data from a wide variety of data sources using **SQL, Singer Taps & Targets, AWS**
**It can be a perfect match if you meet**
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
– Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development
– 4+ years of experience working with Laravel and/or Lumen or Express or Django
and/or Django Rest Framework.
– Good knowledge of CI/CD deployment pipeline.
**It would also be a plus if you have**
– Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS and MongoDB
**What do we offer?**
– Diverse and inclusive team
– The MAX work environment offers drive, empathy, humility, initiative, candor, and collaboration
– Competitive salary
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 22:42:20 GMT