Título del trabajo: Senior Data Engineer – Hg0456
Compañía: Hangar Worldwide
Descripción de funciones: **Show the world what you can do.** We are looking for a Data Engineer for our team. The Data Engineer facilitates the flow of massive quantities of raw files from various disparate locations into well-harmonized tables. Much is made of the potential to use data to solve the world’s problems – the data engineer knows that this «data» is useless unless it can be organized into analyzable bits…and that it’s most likely a mess. No problem: data engineers are at the vanguard of the Data Services team, taking basic and essentially unusable information and refining it into the stuff of predictive models. At the forefront of our data services organization, the data engineer solves problems «on the ground,» often with little documentation and vague direction from business stakeholders; they pave the way for fruitful analysis by turning chaos into an operational process.
**In this role, you will**:
– Write queries and design data workflows to facilitate campaign development, deployment, and reporting.
– Establish quality control measures to ensure accuracy of data and reports
– Assist in the design, creation and documentation of database processes and business rules
– Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in data accessibility and reporting as driven by the business needs
– Participate in internal and client meetings to provide data strategy recommendations, domain knowledge, and expertise regarding the data in your scope of responsibilities.
– Work to automate & continuously optimize data processes and reports
**What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude,**
**You should have**:
– Ideally Fluent in English (minimum B2+ reading, writing, and conversation)
– 3+ years of experience in a data engineering or advanced analytics role
– Experience writing complex SQL statements and mapping relational database structures
– Solid experience building custom audiences and automations within an Enterprise campaign management solution such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Unica, Eloqua, or Marketo. Leveraging both in-platform audience creation tools as well as custom query languages when available.
– Strong understanding of Marketing Campaign execution process (strategy, audience definition, creative development, testing, fulfilment/deployment, monitoring, reporting)
– Experience working with programming languages such as Python, R, Scala to ingest and manipulate data.
– Demonstrated experience automating the preparation and distribution of critical data (audiences, kpis) to other teams.
– Understanding of distributing computing (Apache Spark) to manipulate large data sets.
– Any data-related certifications, such as SQL, SAS, SFMC, etc., are an advantage
**It’s a plus if you have**:
– Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technology field
– Any data-related certifications, such as SQL, SAS, SFMC, etc.,
– Experience building and / or managing complex multi-channel journeys in-platform
– Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, QlikView, Looker
**Competencies to be successful in this role**:
– Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
– Strong drive to improve and learn new skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams both within and between organizations, including the ability to explain complex processes to a non-technical person
– Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and have fun while working hard in a fast-paced environment
– Manages Ambiguity
– Tech Savvy
– Decision Quality
– Nimble Learning
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:41:04 GMT