Título del trabajo: Senior Data Engineer – Hg0444
Compañía: Hangar Worldwide
Descripción de funciones: **Show the world what you can do.** We are looking for a Data Engineer for our team. The Data Engineer facilitates the flow of massive quantities of raw files from various disparate locations into well-harmonized tables. Much is made of the potential to use data to solve the world’s problems – the data engineer knows that this «data» is useless unless it can be organized into analyzable bits…and that it’s most likely a mess. No problem: data engineers are at the vanguard of the Data Services team, taking basic and essentially unusable information and refining it into the stuff of predictive models. At the forefront of our data services organization, the data engineer solves problems «on the ground,» often with little documentation and vague direction from business stakeholders; they pave the way for fruitful analysis by turning chaos into an operational process.
**In this role, you will**:
Provide the EM Analytics team with data architecture consultation and code level engineering support. This individual will be involved in the stand up of ETL processes for marketing data sources into their Snowflake environment. This includes but is not limited to Salesforce, Google Analytics, Paid Media, Social and other managed channels.
– Participate in planning and working sessions
– Provide technical consultation for ETL processes of data sources as prioritized
– Provide code level data engineering and development support for ETL processes of data sources as prioritized
– Develop technical documentation as needed
– Must have experience with the following: Snowflake, SQL, Google BigQuery
– Should have experience with MarTech platforms and a general understanding of how the data is collected and processed.
– Intimate knowledge and experience in rebuilding SFMC and Google Analytics data feeds
**What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude,**
**You should have**:
– Ideally Fluent in English (minimum B2+ reading, writing, and conversation)
– 4+ years of experience using SQL, python, or working with APIs
– 4+ years of experience designing ETL solutions
– Data savvy individual with good knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL queries. We need a person who understands database components like schemas, tables, stored procedures, triggers, DDM and DDL commands, and data management.
**It’s a plus if you have**:
– Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.achelor’s degree
– Knowledge with Adobe Campaign ETL manager
– Salesforce Knowledge
**Competencies to be successful in this role**: