Título del trabajo: Senior Creative Designer
Compañía: Publicis Groupe
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high-performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along with a senior team.
We are looking for a talented creative powerhouse. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risks on their way to creating world-class creative work. Someone who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Senior Designer role is a design ninja with an ability to craft a variety of designs in multiple styles for the many brands on our roster.
- Update the design template based on the doctor needs/feedback
- Design additional pages if needed based on the design template
- Update the template based on feedback (i.e. optimize the image size, tiling, etc.)
- Export images and visual assets for the dev
- Make updates to any individual parts of the site design based on feedback, such as navigation, a location module, doctor bio module, etc.
- Locate and organize doctor-provided assets
- Update and maintain a library of stock images
- Keep track of images used for each doctor so there are no overlaps
- Use the doctor-provided assets and the library of stock images to create social media ads
- Possibly make specific sizes for different media types
- Optimize assets for social
- Search for additional stock images as needed
- Retouch any images for color, extend the size, replace background etc.
- Use a template to create paid media mockups
- Provide final assets for social to Creative Director.
- Organize files and Jira tickets
- QA the site alongside dev, and provide screenshots of concerns on Jira tickets
- Address any QA concerns like misalignment, text over images, weird breaks etc. with an updated design
- Provide feedback on design in different environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent art direction experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
- Digital design experience
- 3-5 years at agency environments
- A strong, digital design-led portfolio that showcases memorable design across media
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program