Título del trabajo: Senior Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer
Descripción de funciones: Every company has legacy monolith architectures and Moody’s is not unique in this. Many engineers have spent countless hours working to keep these systems running well beyond their intended lifespans. Rapidly occurring paradigm shifts in technology are exceedingly difficult to stay in step with and often due to limited bandwidth it can be difficult to implement the changes that are necessary to stay at least in the same race as everyone else.
We are making an ambitious but very achievable and realistic attempt to change this, and we are seeking enthusiastic and passionate technologists to join our global team as we embark on our transformation journey that will push the limits on what is possible with advanced cloud technologies.
We source information from hundreds of providers and our award-winning platforms deliver data and insights to thousands of customers around the world, across various industries covering over 400 million public and private companies. Our data points span everything from historical ownership records, detailed financials, patents, credit, ESG ratings, latest up to the second company news and much more. Our customers depend on this to be best in class and to be integral to their daily business.
We are seeking a senior cloud infrastructure engineer who has demonstratable experience working on complex high throughput data pipeline processing utilizing Infrastructure as Code components and architectures.
– Be a key contributor in the overall architecture of the solution
– Able to operate within a lean agile team of cloud software engineers to partner with business and technology teams to design and develop scalable and highly available cloud-native solution
– Contribute to the development of cutting-edge enterprise data solutions in a fast-paced environment using modern solutions to solve complex data challenges leveraging the cloud
– Leverage tools such as JIRA and Confluence to track requirements and provide visibility into the development process Designing cloud-infrastructure architecture options for our data pipelines and stores
– Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet emerging needs
– Author and maintain technical design documents.
– Refactor design and implementation for stories owned, based on requirement changes.
– Define and maintain coding standards and guide team members to comply with these standards.
– Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major from top institutions, Master’s degree is a plus.
– 3+ years of managing enterprise cloud infrastructure
– Extensive Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (CloudFormation, Terraform)
– Extensive hands-on experience working with AWS services include but not limited to IAM, S3, DocumentDB, DynamoDB, Lambda, ELB/ALB, RDS/Aurora, ECS/EKS
– Open-source frameworks and developing native Cloud solutions.
– Experience with data practices and technologies including data lake, data warehousing, analytics and business intelligence.
– Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Start-up, XP) and multi-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Data Analysts)
– Excellent communication skills, the ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts and vice versa
– Client focused, proactive, and results oriented
– Quickly learns new technologies; proactively seeks to improve
– Competent in Programming Languages: C#, Python
– Competent in Development tools: Visual Studio, GIT, Jira, Confluence
– Competent in Development Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux.
– Familiar with service-based architectures, such as microservices.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:24:24 GMT