Título del trabajo: Senior Backend Python Engineer
Descripción de funciones: **Academic Level** **Description** Build is a product-oriented and boutique software development company. We partner with our clients to become their product team, helping them from ideation to product launch. We commit to deliver quality, impactful and ground-breaking products that can realize our client’s vision and makes their life easier. We’re looking for developers who can work as a member of a distributed team to design, architect, and build system components. Our team works with many technologies, so our developers must be versatile throughout the stack and work to continuously improve their skills. We have an ever-growing roadmap comprised of interesting work throughout our platform’s stack and are searching for the right people to help us.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities**
– Participate in the definition of development processes, including agile project management, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD), release process
– Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Foster quality while building solutions, through extensive testing of your code
– Support tracking projects to schedule, budget, and scope, reporting status, issues, and risks to project leadership team
– Assist in resolution of complex and escalated production issues.
– Participate in Cloud deployment processes
– Care deeply about performance
– Good people skills, care about mentoring others.
– 5+ years of experience in software development
– Strong experience with Python 3.0+, and Flask and/or Django
– A solid background with Object-oriented programming (OOP)
– Experience with Docker
– Experience in TDD and writing unit tests
– Database engine knowledge experience
– Familiarity with Web Sockets, REST APIs
– Cloud provider experience (AWS, Azure)
– Proficiency with development tools such as jira, git, bash
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Team player
– Experience working within agile environments
**Nice To Have**
– Willing to learn Golang
– Experience with K8s (Kubernetes)
– Previous experience working with different architectures such as monolithic or micro-services
– Knowledge designing/developing systems using relational and non-relational databases
– Knowledge with IaC (Infrastructure as code)
– Experience developing Data Engineers roles.
– Unlimited Paid Time Off
– 9/80 Optional Work Schedule
– Private Health and Dental Insurance
– Work from Home (We also have a cool office)
– Learning Opportunities and New Technology
– Job Stability
– Excellent Team!
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:55:24 GMT