Título del trabajo: Senior Associate, Settlement Operations
Compañía: Western Union
Descripción de funciones: **Senior Associate, Settlement Operations – Santa Ana, Costa Rica.**
Does playing a meaningful role in Digital Settlement Operations sound exciting to you? How about bringing your settlement and analytical skills to a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Join Western Union as a Specialist.
**Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful**
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
**Better starts and ends with the customer**
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:
– 1-2 years accounting clerical experience in settlement accounting operations
– Experience preferred in one or more of the following disciplines: general accounting, accounts receivable, cash reconciliation
– Sense of urgency, proactivity, teamwork, and communication skills
– Time management
– Attention to details
– Knowledge of MS Office Tools
– Settlement Knowledge is a plus
**Join us, and let’s connect the world**
We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:59:27 GMT