Título del trabajo: Sales Operations Business Analyst – Junior
Descripción de funciones: Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
You will act as the point of contact for internal clients, sales organizations and process owners to research, analyze and maintain Equifax B2B data. Work closely with stakeholders across organizations in order to provide a comprehensive and seamless Lead-to Cash experience
**What you’ll do**:
– Work independently as part of a team that is responsible for managing Equifax data insights by identifying and reporting data gaps & process inconsistencies.
– Prioritize and coordinate execution of requests for timely and accurate service delivery.
– Data Science Practitioner: You will identify relevant data sources, collect structured and unstructured data, source missing data, enhance the data collection process, organize data into usable formats, and execute the data processing (I.e., assess the quality of data, data cleansing & verification), analyze data for trends/patterns/to find answers, create data visualizations, and generate reports/executive summaries/actionable insights for Business Units.
– Work in a production environment with targeted metrics supporting process owners, Sales Organizations, and local management teams.
**What experience you need**:
– 2+ years of experience working in B2B Contract-to-Order value chain in BPO multinational environments.
– 1 year of experience with data visualization tools such as Data Studio, Google Cloud Platform, and Tableau Dashboards.
– 1 year of experience at Microsoft (excel, word, PowerPoint) and/ or Google Suite.
– English skills both oral and written (B2+)
– High School’s Bachelor’s diploma.
**What could set you apart**:
– Graduate, student, or Certification in Data Science, Data Analytics, or Big Data.
– Knowledge of working with reporting and relational databases (SQL) programminging languages like python
– Excellent management and problem
– solving skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, on-site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, collaborative workspaces, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidarity association, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 23:43:30 GMT