Título del trabajo: Sales Operations Analyst Heredia, Heredia
Descripción de funciones: The Commercial Sales Operations Analyst, will be tasked to collaborate on strategy, planning, project management, and operations for the Commercial C1 Organization.
The position reports directly to the Director of Sales Operations for Commercial and Partner Operations. The Sales Operations team is the field facing team, reporting up into the GM of Americas and is responsible for GTM Ops across the indirect channel business. This is a highly visible team spanning multiple stakeholders and functions. It is responsible for driving GTM alignment within VMware and across key channel partners.
In this role you will be a key member of the C1 operations team. You will be responsible for helping develop, collaborate and deliver the C1 priorities. You will also coordinate and drive high-priority GTM challenges that span C1. This person will be a trusted advisor to the C1 Director as well as the C1 Sales team.
The Commercial Sales Operation’s analyst primary responsibility is to provide leadership and support to the Commercial C1 Sales team. This includes planning, reporting & analytics, quota setting and management, sales program implementation & incentive management, reporting system design, headcount management and associated metrics management. The role will collaborate extensively with teams from Finance, Legal, Sales Operations, Order Management, Deals Desk, Human Resources, IT and Sales Management.
– Drive the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within C1
– Works closely with sales management to develop, report, and inspect key sales productivity metrics and recommend opportunities for improvement
– Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver reporting to meet their requirements
– Partner with Sales Management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
– Generate weekly and quarterly forecast and performance metric reports & provide analysis for multiple levels of sales management including managers, directors, and VPs.
– Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plans
– Work with the Planning & Analytics team to define business requirements and support the sales organization
– Support compensation planning for the channel sales team; help establish and manage commission plans, monitor quota performance, and serve as Sales’ primary liaison with the Commissions Team
– Partner with key constituents across the organization: sales, operations, marketing, finance, legal, HR, engineering, and sales support
– 2-4 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or Finance preferably in IT environment
– Business understanding and knowledge preferably in a software business.
– Ability to quickly and efficiently sort through data to identify key issues or variables to consider in marking critically important strategic decisions
– Strong analytics, communication and problem solving skills. Ability to work with all levels of management and across multiple and varied functional teams from working to executive level
– Ability to work with executives to accomplish organizational priorities and guide VP and leadership team through the impact of decision alternatives
– Track record of understanding and supporting business and professional requirements
– Ability to be proxy for Sr. Manager or Director
– Strong level Power Point and presentation skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
– BA/BS degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, or any related field
Experience in an Enterprise software sales environment a plus
**Experience**:Manager and Professional
**Full Time/ Part Time**:Full Time
**Posted Date**: 2022-05-10
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:21:48 GMT