Título del trabajo: Sales Manager
Compañía: TD SYNNEX
Descripción de funciones: Manages attainment of sales goals by region. Develops long-term sales strategies. Oversees the development of current supervisors and sales representatives. Participates in strategic division initiatives. Ensures consistent employee management practices across the inside sales department. Fosters cross-departmental teamwork and communication. Provides department -wide direction in support of the divisions long-term strategies. Ensures timely completion of all projects and responsibilities.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities**:
– Works with the Sales Director to develop and execute annual business plans.
– Assigns quarterly sales goals by territory.
– Communicates job responsibilities to staff via MBO’s.
– Develops quarterly plans with outside sales for territory development.
– Presents quarterly business plans at team level.
– Manages 100% attainment of Sales, GP$, GP% and corporate special goals.
– Maintains excellent customer and vendor relationships.
– Interfaces with departmental Director to ensure cross-corporate teamwork.
– Oversees strategic projects for division growth.
– Provides sales with the tools needed, such as slippage reports, Credit Utilization, descending reports, new Customers reports, leads, and customer focuses, and the process to utilize them.
– Develops motivational strategies and TD Monthly/Quarterly sales promotions. Continues to work with PM and Vendors for sales promotions.
– Oversees Employee Development activities, including quarterly one-on-one «feedback» meetings with all employees, quarterly service observations, and reward and recognition programs for top employees.
– Sets up meetings with support departments and holds sales and staff meetings in order to improve communication within the department.
– Responds to escalated customer issues to ensure satisfactory resolution.
– Maintains strategic vendor relationships.
– Addresses escalated personnel issues prior to HR involvement. Ensures timely resolution of employee issues and consistent actions across regions.
**Additional Duties and Responsibilities**:
Performs other additional duties as assigned.
Meets punctuality and attendance standards.
**Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
– Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
– Able to foster win/win situations and ensure productive resolutions of conflict.
– Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
– Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
– Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
– Able to display assertiveness and a high level of self-confidence.
– Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
– Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
– Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
– Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
– Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
– Able to sort through numerical information and recognize trends and details.
– Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of subordinates.
– Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
**Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements**:
**4-year college degree from an accredited university plus the established minimum requirements for the position.**
**Additional Education/Previous Experience Recommendations:
– Demonstrates creativity in problem solving.
– Advanced level of judgment and decision making.
– 4 year degree; and 5-7 years relevant sales management experience.
– Professional office environment.
**What’s In It For You?**
– ** Elective Benefits**: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
– ** Grow Your Career**:Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
– ** Elevate Your Personal Well-Being**: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
– ** Diversity, Equity & Inclusion**:It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:39:30 GMT