Título del trabajo: Risk Manager, Recalls, Global Product And Food
Descripción de funciones: Bachelor’s Degree – 5+ years’ program management, risk management, or legal experience
– Experience using oral and written communication to propose complex solutions and explanations
– Experience defining and delivering business requirements
– Experience managing multiple projects and work streams
– Experience working with and presenting to business leadership
– Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities
Come build the future with us!
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, our aim has been to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that our customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great value and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continuously innovating to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly visible space and be part of a vibrant and fast-growing company!
Key job responsibilities
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge and solid understanding of the recalls process and the NA regulatory landscape as it pertains to product safety.
– Continuously identify industry best practices and contribute to the improvement of the Recalls program
– Plan and conduct periodic business reviews with leadership team
– Embrace the use of data analytics to increase value and reduce costs to serve
– Manage several projects simultaneously with precision and accuracy.
– Develop key metrics and performance indicators to to track progress against business objectives and measure results
– Work with cross functional teams – operations, business, finance, data and tech teams to continuously improve the program
This role is based in Costa Rica and will support the NA Recalls program.
About the team
Our vision is to enable our Selling Partners to offer earth’s broadest selection of safe and compliant products to our customers. We achieve our objectives by: (1) ensuring we offer only safe and compliant products in our stores, (2) quickly mitigating and remediating risks if we learn of unsafe products, (3) providing our Selling Partners a positive and low-friction experience in meeting their compliance obligations, (4) improving our external stakeholder’s perception of our ability to offer safe products, and (5) fostering a culture of operational excellence to improve decision speed and accuracy while reducing cost to serve customers and Selling Partners.
Heredia, H, CRI
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, engineering, operations, logistics, supply chain, regulatory, risk management or related field
– JD, MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Retail, Manufacturing, Law, Public Policy, or Equivalent)
– 7+ years experience in program management, risk management, or legal experience
– Prior knowledge of the US regulatory landscape pertaining to recalls and product safety standards
– Demonstrated ability to define, plan, deliver and measure programs with a growing scope or complexity
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:38:37 GMT