Título del trabajo: Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist (Central
Compañía: Philip Morris International
Descripción de funciones: Be a part of a revolutionary change. At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
In P&C (People & Culture – our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organizing functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
Your day to day:
– In your role you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for needs in Central America and Caribbean.
– Develop an understanding of the internal recruitment needs and the strategic priorities to support implementation of plans to deliver against those priorities.
– Build knowledge of PMI Talent Acquisition counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills & attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing, assessments and sourcing tactics and channels.
– Support and implement assigned projects & initiatives under the guidance of the Manager of Talent Acquisition to ensure successful implementation within budget, and on schedule.
– 4+ years of experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition positions from a multinational environment
– Experience working with Applicant Tracking System for Recruitment purposes such as Avature, Taleo, Workday or any other.
– Working previous experience in training and coaching line managers on recruitment and selection philosophies, processes, and policies.
– Experience identifying the right sourcing channels and segments to engage best in class talent, provide insights to business partners on internal and external talent pools.
– Experience in leveraging metrics and internal/external insights to identify and implement areas for process and program improvement
– Experience in leading multiple, medium-scale projects simultaneously is required, as is the ability to develop relationships and influence others
– Advanced English and Spanish level.
– Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
– Strong communication and analytical skills.
– Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:09:03 GMT