Título del trabajo: Regional Supply Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Global Distribution Planning (GDP) is an evolving organization, critical to Intel’s operational success.
As the Regional Supply Analyst, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
– Meeting customer service level goals and achieving forward-staged inventory reduction while maximizing volume flowing through all Regional Hubs/Boxing sites.
– Support and interact with a range of stakeholders including Sales Operations, Business Unit Operations, Corporate Supply and Planning Operations (CSPO), Logistics, and external Suppliers.
– GDP is part of the Corporate Supply and Planning Operations (CSPO), spans global time zones with a presence in all Geographies with close links with the centralized functions located in the USA.
– In this role, you will support our Consignment hubs as well as Box CPU factories.
– Order management and supply replenishment.
– Building and maintaining relationships and respect with co-workers and managers within Corporate Supply and Planning Operations – Global Distribution Planning and across multiple partner organizations, as well as with business partners at external suppliers.
– Utilizing data indicators in conjunction with collaboration discussions with our stakeholders to achieve customer service level and inventory goals.
– Streamlining processes and driving problem resolution by utilizing Lean thinking, logic, and data analysis to create alternative solutions when needed.
– Knowledge of strategic focus areas for stakeholders to influence supply decisions.
– Understanding of business strategies and products to help drive accurate supply availability.
– Escalating and communicating issues with recommendations and actions required.
– Identifying and driving continuous improvement and strategic changes within the focus area and across the supply network.
– Dealing with conflicting information and performing effectively in an ambiguous environment.
– Support efforts to expand the organization by embracing change and driving creative solutions.
– Planning our replenishment activities to ensure excellent Tray and Box CPU supply for our customers.
– Leveraging data analysis, knowledge of business strategies, and supply network infrastructure, you will influence forward-staging inventory strategies and resolution of cross-group supply issues.
– Influencing and communication skills.
– Expertise to multitask and working in a changing environment, independently and within a team.
– Self-motivation to deal with tough situations
– Flexible in attending the odd hours meetings (2-3 times per week)
– 2+ years of relevant experience in similar positions.
– This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
– Excel proficiency with analytical and problem-solving skills including macros, VLOOKUP’s, conditional formatting.
– Power BI experience
– Advanced English level
– Advanced customer service and business goal focus.
– Aptitude to effectively work in a collaborative, multi-cultural environment.
– APICS Certification.
**Inside this Business Group**:
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
**In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:56:29 GMT