Título del trabajo: Regional Material Procurement Analyst Internship
Compañía: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Descripción de funciones: Regional Material Procurement Analyst Internship This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of «Yes we can», and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company’s definition)
Support the execution of commodity / category strategies worldwide. Support execution of company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. May ensures execution of procurement channel and category strategies in delivery of the company internal projects and 3rd party products/services when part of company customer solutions; purchasing and buying. Coordinates purchasing activities with Regional Service Partners (RSP), engineering and manufacturing departments, strategic procurement, and company Business Units to maintain inventories at planned levels (where applicable), ensure assurance of supply, maintain service levels, meet business requirements, and mitigate risk. May include inventory management.
**_ Responsibilities: _**
– Supports procurement operations, may focus on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
– Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
– Contributes to cross
– functional team goals and objectives through supporting of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
**_ Knowledge and Skills: _**
– Mastery in English and local language.
– Basic understanding of procurement processes.
– Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
– Good communication skills.
– Proficient MS Office (Exel, PP, Word)
If you are
– Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
– Still studying – Pursuing Degree in Supply Chain/Business/Industrial Engineering.
– Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
– Experienced in MS Office and initial experienced in project work (university and non-university wise)
– Very good in verbal and written communication
Join us and make your mark!
– A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
– Diverse and dynamic work environment
– Work-life balance and support for career development
– An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBTand Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
**Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.**
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:40:10 GMT