Título del trabajo: R&D Principal Engineer
Descripción de funciones: This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Displays standard engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Plans, schedules and leads project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) With minimal guidance, acts as project technical lead by scheduling and leading small- and large-scale projects through the planning, execution, and implementation stage. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups, and communicating issues/delays to project team and/or program management representatives.
2) Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
3) Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
4) Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
5) Provide onsite technical support to New Product Development (NPD) programs, and key Sustaining Engineering projects. In addition to providing relevant local plant support (e.g. familiarity with automated and manual processes, in-house molding capabilities, sterilization process), this includes the creation and maintenance of Device History File documentation (in accordance with 21 CFR Part 820.30), including the determination of impacted user needs and product requirements, protocol development for design verification, creation of design output documentation, and supporting manufacturing design transfer activities.
6.) Provide support to 510(k) submissions and/or global regulatory filings as needed.
7.) Oversee all R&D experimental builds and provide technical guidance as needed. Liaise closely with study directors throughout execution of the run.
Education and Experience:
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Engineering or other related field of study experience.
-More than 6 years of experience in manufacturing areas or related.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 03:56:56 GMT