Título del trabajo: Quality Control Lead (Design) – CM0601
Compañía: Hangar Worldwide
Descripción de funciones: You bring a professional and structured approach to production and quality assurance that reflects the culture, service, and capabilities of ArtBot, and an enthusiastic passion to be a part of ArtBot’s foundational growth and future success.
As a Quality Control Lead, you are an excellent communicator who is able to work. closely with Producers, Design Supervisors, Production Designers, Studio Artists and Technical artists to ensure assets are successfully delivered without errors. Mitigating risks and managing QC can be challenging, but your organizational and interpersonal skills are up to the test.
You have experience supporting and leading other quality assurance specialists though every stage of a project. You’re a team player who can work together with other disciplines to deliver the best possible digital solutions. Most importantly, you have an unparalleled enthusiasm for technology and innovation, and are eager and effective at incorporating emerging technology.
Through working closely with our content creation studios, you have a wholistic view of all the projects to ensure excellent quality control. As a self-starter, you work with the team from a project’s creation, to its archival. You apply your Quality Control skills to production outputs large and small including video executions, mobile applications HTML banners and digital products. You are excited by the fast pace of advertising and work to support the team.
Job Location: Costa Rica
- Monitor production compliance to provided standards and guidelines
- Perform Quality control checks such as checking for copy alignment, spelling, technical specification alignment, and technical errors on outputs produced
- Manage QC requirements and risk analysis by enforcing and improving the workflow
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with production and post-production teams to gather QC requirements
- Execute planning, scoping and estimation of QC efforts
- Attend scheduling and kick-off calls to ensure accurate QC estimates have been provided and track incoming projects/timelines
- Write test plans and onboarding documents for new accounts
- Communicate day-to-day tasks to Quality Control Specialists
- Assist with task prioritization for Quality Control Specialists as needed
- Mentor Quality Control Specialists by sharing best practices and hosting knowledge-share sessions
- Be available to answer questions from Quality Control Specialists about the day-to-day work
- Monitor e-mail inbox and communication channels for incoming work
- Report QC project status to Design Supervisors, Producers, and QC Director
- Organize, track, and ensure quality of final files before delivery to trafficking team or clients
- Maintain and develop internal QC status tracking documents
- Escalate risks and solutions to Quality Control Director
- Assist with data ingest and file archival on our various cloud tools and servers alongside the Asset Management team as needed
- Advanced English level (B2+/C1 reading, writing, and conversation).
- 3+ years in an advertising agency or other production or post-production studio
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of editing video and audio in software including Davinci Resolve & Premiere
- Broad knowledge of Adobe Suite software including but not limited to Photoshop & After Effects
- Understanding of video delivery specs and exporting standards
- Strong organizational skills with experience in video file sharing
- Data ingest and management experience.
- Strong sense of catalog organization and file naming convention to manage file storage
- Keen eye for design principles and strong attention to detail
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, and employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 3 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration and team relationships.
- Increase employee engagement
We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 01:43:05 GMT