Título del trabajo: Quality Complaint Management Analyst
Descripción de funciones: **Job Description**: Quality Complaint Management Analyst, GSC Costa Rica
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
This role will be responsible for the management of the complaints related to product quality, received in LATAM. The quality analyst will act as the connection between the customers and the manufacturing plants, ensuring a quick response to the customers and an adequate treatment of the complaint at the source of supply.
Main activities & responsibilities:
– Complaint reception and case review. Ensure that required information is collected for investigation.
– Assessment of business risk, potential for injury, environmental harm or consumer safety concern, and escalate as required.
– Creation of the Case in Salesforce/SCAR to suppliers to manage the complaint with the source of supply. Coordination of samples delivery with the country affected by the complaint. Case follow up with the SOS. Review robustness of the response from the SOS.
– Customer response, credit adjustment approval if applicable and complaint case closure.
– Participate in weekly TIER reporting meetings.
What we are looking for:
– Engineering degree.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in quality area.
– Advanced languages skills in English and Spanish (able to fully communicate and understand the language).
– Knowledge in problem solving methodology (5whys, Ishikawa, 8Ds, etc.)
Additional skills that could help you succeed even further in this role are the following:
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Customer focus
– Analytical thinking
– Risk management
– Problem solver mindset
– Lean Six Sigma knowledge
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Imagine your future in 3M
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.