Título del trabajo: Project Mgmt, Manager I
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our commitmenr.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About the Role:
This role will work directly with the EP PMO, managing the development and implementation process of company’s projects, involving divisional or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new processes or services resulting of the executed projects. These projects will impact how the divisional PMO and how projects are managed.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Works with the corresponding functional and project manager stakeholders to define/propose project scope, strategy, timeline and budget associated.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with the corresponding Quality representatives to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates proposals and project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings. Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitors and controls projects deliverables and assures projects success through monitoring activities verifying activities completion and effectiveness.
What We’re Looking For:
- Licenciature degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Field Related.
- English Level required: C2:(95-100%).
- Desired soft skills: Communication, influence, adaptability.
- Desired knowledge: Process Development, Risk Management/ Risk Mitigation, Program Management, External Regulations (p.e. Quality, Systems) Master Degree in PM or equivalent, PMI certified PM, Excel, PowerBI.
- At least 7 years of experience in similar position.
Requisition ID: 576548
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 03:13:38 GMT