Título del trabajo: Project Manager – Salesforce
Descripción de funciones: The Project Delivery Manager is a key member of Technology Solutions Group, responsible for driving and managing cross-functional agile teams to deliver CRM technology projects and operations initiatives.
The Project Delivery Manager – Technology Solutions Group will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on Quote-to-Cash systems and processes. The Project Delivery Manager will work closely with product owners, software developers, solution architects, testers, and DevOps engineers on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integrations.
– Drive Agile release planning, user story estimation, sprint stand-ups, and release deployment.
– Define project vision and prepare the project kick-off presentation.
– Analyze business problems and organize cross-functional solution design sessions
– Develop the test strategy and manage the QA team.
– Manage the project timeline and milestones and communicate project status, issues, and risks
– Structure the project activities from requirements gathering to deployment
– Track delivery milestones, dependencies, and deliverables for the work stream
– Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
– Work collaboratively with business teams, software engineers, testers, and vendors.
– Drive issue resolution, risk management, and cross-team dependencies
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Agile ScrumMaster certification or Agile Product Owner certification required. PMP (PMI) Certification is desirable. Salesforce Administration Certification is desirable.
– Minimum 2 years as a Project Manager / ScrumMaster experience Salesforce implementations, with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization.
– Adaptable and flexible as an individual contributor and team leader.
– Strong communications and analytical skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams concisely.
– Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills with the ability to use data to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
– Proven track record as a servant-leader who removes obstacles, solves problems, and drives the team to optimal outcomes.
Technology Services Group – Moody’s Analytics Delivery
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.