Título del trabajo: PROJECT ENGINEER 4 CR
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
Education / Educación:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Area of Study, may have Master’s Degree, may have PhD (Engineering, Bio-Science, Marketing, Business or other related field)
Experience / Experiencia:
- 8+ Years with bachelor’s degree
Specialized Knowledge (Desirable) / Conocimiento especializado:
- PMP, Scrum, Agile Certifications
- Prior experience in marketing product management, technical positions such as Mechanical/Electrical/Software Engineering.
- Experience in leading acquisition integration teams to a successful conclusion
Languages required for the position / Idiomas requeridos para el puesto:
- Spanish/Fluent English (Written and Oral)
Computer tools and knowledge level required / Herramientas informáticas y nivel de conocimiento requerido:
- Proficiency skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and other office software programs.
- Oracle, Agile (desirable)
- Confluence (desirable)
- Smartsheet (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Adapts communication style to suit different audiences. Creates precise, accurate technical documentation and presentations. Able to facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to lead high-performing teams; efficiently direct and coordinate the work of others.
- Strong interpersonal, influence management, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management, portfolio management, and/or analyst roles- medical device and/or engineering.
- Advanced knowledge in Product Development or Project Management/Leadership and experience in project risk identification and management, design control procedures, Microsoft Office, and PPM tools, such as Smartsheet, Planview, reporting dashboards, etc.
- Experience in different project types such as product development, quality improvements, and software development.
- Experience leading large cross-functional projects with global reach.
- Experienced with ISO and FDA quality systems regulations and medical device design and development cycles.
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical, business management and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter with a strong proactive work ethic, well-organized and detail-oriented
The Continuous Product Improvement Sr. Program Manager leads and manages large multi-product, complex, technically challenging programs/projects. This individual manages programs to develop and implement new products or upgrade existing products. This individual will monitor a project from initiation through delivery and coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
At this level, the Sr Program Manager of Continuous Product Improvement will have wide-ranging experience and use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. This individual works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. They build networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise.
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Lead Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) and other business critical and/or revenue-generating efforts from charter through to commercialization into the marketplace. Provide required support for efficient project execution.
- Lead the program core team, ensure flawless interfaces and interdependencies between the functions, and hold the team accountable to their deliverables.
- Establish program/project objectives including measurable goals and program scorecards.
- Establish program/project execution strategies and translate them into cross-functional integrated schedules; actively monitor.
- Identify, elaborate, and facilitate program and product risk identification throughout the program cycle, ensure effective mitigations are in place; monitor risks throughout the program; transfer documentation.
- Adhere to the PMO business process and all applicable QMS processes.
- Facilitate project reviews and stage design reviews; demonstrate proper phase criteria for exit during gate reviews.
- Leads the project discussion during monitoring and controlling review sessions.
- Coordinate Project Steering Committee meetings as needed, especially when key program impact decisions are necessary.
- Prepare and present program status and provide escalation communications as needed.
- Participate and develop and standardize policies, procedures, and standards incorporating internal and industry best practices.
- Coordinates the turnover of the project to manufacturing operations including providing complete project documentation.
- Accountable for managing success factors such as progress, schedule, budget, project risks, and resource or needs gaps and maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison between R&D, Operations, Marketing, and Quality for all assigned projects.
- Functions in a leadership role and will effectively contribute to cross-functional teams and coordinate and lead project activities. Provide cost, schedule, and resource needs for assigned projects and track budget and schedule performance. Delegates and supervises work activities and supports personnel to meet project objectives.
- Conduct process analyses and leads process enhancement activities for the development of efficient processes. Builds a workplace culture of continuous improvement. Champions opportunities to implement new tools, technologies, and methods to improve PMO and CPI processes.
- Participates in professional development and stays current with new technology and processes.
- Collaborates with others and promotes learning, development, and knowledge transfer.