Título del trabajo: Program Manager, Business Transformation
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
Zscaler’s People & Culture (P&C) organization is starting a massive transformation across all functions, from Talent Development to Compensation to Recruiting. We need pioneers who have the desire and ability to invent and drive change. You will work on projects that help the organization integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness and efficiency. You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences while contributing to the shaping of the culture of Zscaler.
As a Business Transformation Program Manager, you will drive end-to-end projects to improve and create scalable processes across several P&C areas. You will partner with business leaders and key stakeholders to execute strategic goals to improve the employee experience and drive efficiency across teams. This is an individual contributor role that reports directly to the Manager, Business Transformation.
This role can be Remote, based anywhere in Costa Rica.
As a Business Transformation Program Manager, you will lead Payroll and Benefits related initiatives that impact various business units and functional leaders across the organization. You will create project documentation to define goals, scope, timelines, budget, change management and success criteria. The Program Manager will define new processes and control points to drive business transformation efforts that yield high value within the organization. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Payroll, Finance, IT, People Operations, etc. to build and define strategic goals with a short-term and long-term impact to drive financial goals of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant HR work experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with experience developing materials for executive leadership.
- Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems, build documentation around it, and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations with stakeholders to drive resolution.
- Experience working in Payroll and/or Benefits related projects.
- Experience driving and proposing process improvement opportunities to drive efficiency.
- Track record of handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of urgency and able to escalate issues appropriately.