Título del trabajo: Product Owner, Sales Enablement Tools
Compañía: Align Technology
Descripción de funciones: Job Description:
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Product Owner, Sales Enablement Tools manages and optimizes our sales enablement platform, Insight, by pairing strong technical skills with a robust understanding of our business. The ideal candidate will develop end-to-end product features that enable the sales team across the Americas to conduct holistic business planning and to improve productivity and capabilities. This role is the primary business liaison among field and development stakeholders; it requires analysis, development and testing of resources associated with one or more agile teams to deliver robust functionality. The ideal candidate will drive the change, re-architect processes, challenge the status quo, and spend time to create the best possible solution with an eye to creating a fantastic seller experience.
In this role, you will…
- Act as the Product Owner of the Insight sales enablement platform and create a vision and roadmap for platform functionality and user base expansion
- Build and present change management plans to senior leadership and sales teams across the Americas, including developing required communications and training to successfully roll out new functionality
- Utilize Insight to scale sales enablement programs and to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content, tools and training to effectively differentiate and elevate Align sellers
- Measure enablement programs and content usage, and report results to key business stakeholders
- Obtain feedback from sellers on enablement functionality, obstacles to streamlined selling, and to conduct Net Promoter Score analysis on product value
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team, create requirements, and groom user stories
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and provide recommendations for best-in-class sales enablement
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on features aligned to go-to-market and product strategy
- Possess a strong CRM background (Salesforce.com preferred) and ability to understand complex product functionality, design, and technical issues in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions
- Become a trusted advisor to senior leadership about best practices, as well the design and implementation of advanced functionality and automation projects
- Facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage with key decision makers to gather and understand requirements
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 6-10 years of directly related experience, working with sales enablement related products
- Proficiency in English.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the «Apply» link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.