Título del trabajo: Product Manager – Vault Cloud
Descripción de funciones: **About HashiCorp**: At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
**About the Role**:
Vault is HashiCorp’s multi-cloud security platform. Its open source community has tens of thousands of active, engaged users. Its enterprise users are some of the largest finance, healthcare, and technology companies in the world. Vault’s core use cases are in Secrets Management, Encryption and Access/Identity Management.
Launched in April 2021 on AWS, HCP Vault is a highly strategic product for HashiCorp. As a Senior Product Manager on the HCP Vault Product team, you will be responsible for bringing HCP Vault to Azure. Multi-cloud is central to HashiCorp’s purpose and is a strategic ambition for enterprises today.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing PM team, take full ownership, and play a critical role in making the multi-cloud Vault story into a reality. You will work closely with the Engineering, Design, and Education teams to deliver HCP Vault on Azure to Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies all over the world.
This role is for someone who has expertise in security (secrets management, static/dynamic secrets, KPI), managed cloud services, enterprise software, and/or experience in Azure. HCP Vault is a fast-moving product with high ambitions. You will help set strategy, conduct user research, define requirements, and oversee execution.
– Craft the Azure story by understanding landscape, user needs, HashiCorp principles
– Write detailed strategy documents to set the context for the HCP Vault Azure roadmap
– Prioritize the product roadmap by taking feedback from Vault practitioners, partners, engineering, marketing, and the HashiCorp vision
– Conduct user research and write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to distill the research into requirements for engineering to deliver
– Communicate product status to all partners, keep sales and marketing updated on feature releases
**Skills and Experience**:
– Strong technical acumen with a solid understanding of infrastructure and open source
– 2+ years of product management experience with a B2B SaaS product and/or services
– Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred
– Strong critical thinking and research skills
– Strong written and verbal communication with ability to synthesize/condense complexity
– Ability to organize multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
– Analytical with the ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs
**Attributes we look for in successful product managers**:
– Listening to understand
– Explain complex ideas simply
– Written, verbal, and visual communication skills
– Responsible and takes ownership over work
**Skills you will practice as a product manager at HashiCorp**:
– Defining the product roadmap and strategy
– Writing product requirements documents (PRDs)
– Leading sales engineer and support education sessions
– Enabling the go-to-market teams (sales, support, SEs, marketing)
– Conduct customer interviews
– Perform market research
– Backlog management
**HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.**
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.