Título del trabajo: Product Control – Fxlm Senior Vice President
Descripción de funciones: The Prod Ctrl Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank’s books and records in coordination with the Finance team.The overall objective of this role is to drive efforts to control and support data integrity and general ledger reconciliation, profit attribution and new activity analysis, valuation control and product P&L and balance sheet reporting.
– Manage, lead and direct a team of professionals
– Ensure delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses and/or geographic regions
– Resolve complex and varied issues, taking of an action and weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
– Escalate annomilies and issues in a timely manner
– Provide individual performance evaluation, career planning/development and input to compensation
– 10+ years experience in a related role
– Experience in financial control, valuation or related discipline
– Financial products and valuation related knowledge
– Evidence of robust control focus
– Management experience
– Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
– Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
– Bachelor’s degree/Univesity degree or equivalent experience
– Master’s degree preferred
English, written/verbal is a requirement
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.