Título del trabajo: Procurement Delivery Manager – Facilities Americas
Compañía: Stt Group
Descripción de funciones: **What is the Delivery capability?** The Delivery capability covers the core procurement activities from category management, strategic and operational sourcing, supplier management, content strategy definition, and execution. The Delivery capability comprises many communities grouping categories of the same value chain or having commonality. The communities are key enablers of strong category expertise while allowing flexibility in the procurement delivery response to the evolving needs of our customers.
As a contracted** **Procurement Delivery Manager, you will work in a dynamic global environment where you bring analytical thinking, planning, execution, and focus to the procurement sourcing and delivery capability area. Thanks to your strong problem-solving and core procurement skills, you will effectively collaborate with internal procurement (customer relationship management, contracting, solutions, etc.) and business stakeholders to translate business needs into sourcing, spend management activities, and content enhancement.** **Based on your general procurement and commodity expertise, you ensure the effective and efficient delivery of core procurement services and continuous improvement of automation and content availability.
You will work closely with team members to support customer demand, improve the customer buying experience, deliver on day-to-day operational activities, and provide capacity and expertise to provide productivity and other customer-oriented projects/solutions.
**Your key responsibilities include**:
Your successful performance and contribution depend on the full embodiment and demonstration of core mindsets and behaviors, including an entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration, and desire for continuous learning that underpin our culture and ways of working.
You will play a variety of roles according to your experience, knowledge, and the general business/team requirements, such as:
– **Procurement practitioner **delivering and executing sourcing strategies by leveraging spend, category know-how, robust sourcing, negotiation, contracting, supplier management, and project management skills to achieve objectives and key results.
– **Content and automation advocate** translating sourcing outcomes and opportunities into content and automated buying channels that improve business adoption, satisfaction, and overall efficiency.
You will work within the broader team and GP networks and squads to determine the various roles needed to deliver project and foundational work.
You hold a university degree, with a business degree preferable. You also have 3+ years of experience in sourcing, simple contracting, operational efficiency projects, or relevant commodity experience.
In addition, you have:
– The ability to explain general capability area information to others or collect/translate moderate complexity stakeholder requirements in straightforward situations.
– Knowledgeable in procurement systems and operational processes, such as contracting, (e) Sourcing, and spot buying is desired.
– Knowledge in the Facilities Management and awareness of adjacent commodities.
– Campus employee services experience (i.e. Health, Transportation, Safety, etc.) is a plus
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Business level fluency in English.
**Mindset & Behaviors**
– You strive to act as an enterprise thinker and leverage knowledge and expertise to create solutions for business customers by proactively fostering collaboration, including across the procurement network.
– You are action-oriented and can make decisions and influence others to do the same; you repurpose work and ideas in favor of starting from scratch.
– You demonstrate curiosity, active listening, and a willingness to experiment and test new ideas when appropriate, focusing on continuous learning and improvement.
– You work with colleagues across procurement, business, and the broader Roche organization to broaden knowledge and expertise, better understand customer needs, and connect the dots.
– You are open-minded and inclusive, generously sharing ideas and knowledge while being receptive to ideas and feedback from others.
Área: Abastecimiento y Logística/Compras
Nível mínimo de educación: Universitario (Graduado)
Tipo de trabajo: Eventual
Modo de trabajo: Presencial y remoto
Empresa con alta presencia a nível mundial, dedicada a la industria farmacéutica con medicamentos, vitaminas, exámenes y diagnósticos.
**Contrata**:Empresa con alta presencia a nível mundial, dedicada a la industria farmacéutica con medicamentos, vitaminas, exámenes y diagnósticos.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:59:40 GMT