Título del trabajo: Process Development/ Manufacturing Engineer II – Transfer (Cartago)
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Additional Locations: N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our compromise.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About the role:
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
Your Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates cross functionally to understand design inputs and outputs on acquired entity’s design control structure.
- Performs documentation remediation including process risk management, validation plans, validation executions, test method validation executions, manufacturing instructions, training plans, and new process development to ensure requirements of the BSC quality system are achieved.
- Define business requirements and the Standard Operating Procedures related to manufacturing processes driven by the Boston Scientific Quality System to support production and business goals.
- Successfully contributes to both new product development teams and product support, typically including the following activities: process capability studies, process development, Six Sigma and Value Improvement projects, report preparation and process/test documentation.
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates equipment tooling and fixtures.
- Performs troubleshooting on new and existing products/process problems as related to design, material, or processes.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Completes and manages Capital Equipment Request Authorizations (CERA’s).
- Leads technology assessments and proposes changes for the process
- Support the process integration activities
- Prepares standard reports/documents to communicate results to the technical community.
- May lead cross-functional project teams.
- Identifies, implements, and manages equipment requirements to support production goals.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to operators/technicians.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor or Licenciature degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic, Electrical Industrial Maintenance or Equivalent experience.
- English Level desired: 80-85%.
- Experience: At least 2 years
- Able to coordinate tasks with different functions to ensure execution of assigned deliverables.
- Desired knowledge: Problem Solving, Regulatory industry management, Networking, Process Validations, Statistical and Experimental Analysis, DOE, Tools (Statistics, Technical Manuals, Kaizen, Six Sigma)
- Willing to travel up to 30% to Mississauga, Ontario.
Requisition ID: 573173
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 00:31:53 GMT