Título del trabajo: Pre Sales System Engineer Palo Alto/Aruba – Cca
Compañía: TD SYNNEX
Descripción de funciones: **About the Role**: **What You’ll Do**: – Provides technical presales solutions and configuration design expertise to customers and sales on specified product line(s) in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
– Uses independent judgement and discretion in making solution recommendations. No second-level review occurs.
– Provides sales/marketing support to increase vendor and product awareness.
– Provides technical presentations/demos/training to sales, support, and customers.
– Participates in departmental projects in leadership/ownership role.
– Reports on key metrics as designated by product line(s) of responsibility and distributes monthly update to SE Manager, Vendor Management Team, and vendor representative(s).
– Logs customer requests and role-related activities as established by SE Manager.
– Provides technical and non-technical input to team members, project leaders, and management, as appropriate.
– Develops tactical plan and perform associated duties necessary to support goals and objectives aligned to vendor’s marketing strategy to grow sales.
– Participates in trade shows, seminars, trainings, and other marketing events.
– Attends scheduled assigned-vendor(s) team meetings.
– Seeks and participates in cross-training activities.
– Perform other duties and responsibilities deemed necessary by Systems Engineering Management or Team Lead.
**What We’re Looking For**
– Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
– Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
– Able to create and conduct formal presentations and product/solution demos.
– Able to display a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
– Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
– Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
– Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
– Minimum of (5) years technical support experience in at least two of the following areas: data center infrastructure/software/networks, campus wired and wireless networks, cybersecurity solutions, cloud computing, data analytics, IoT
– Minimum of (1) year vendor relations experience in a presales vendor support role
– Minimum of (1) year experience in formal product presentations and/or technical sales training experience to small and medium audiences
– Previous trade show experience (preferred)
– Holds at least 1 industry-recognized cybersecurity and/or networking certification(s) (preferred) (CompTIA Security+, Network+, etc) with a strong commitment to continued development of technical skills as evidenced by additional certifications or demonstrated expertise on a relevant technology or product line.
– Bilingual (English and Spanish)
– On-call availability required as necessary
– Professional, office environment
– Some travel required
**What’s In It For You?**
– ** Elective Benefits**: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
– ** Grow Your Career**:Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
– ** Elevate Your Personal Well-Being**: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
– ** Diversity, Equity & Inclusion**:It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
– ** Make the Most of our Global Organization**: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
– ** Connect with Your Community**: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
At TD SYNNEX, we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:51:36 GMT