Título del trabajo: Payroll Coordinator – BR (L4), Payroll Brazil
Descripción de funciones: DESCRIPTION
Do you love payroll ? Come do payroll differently with us!
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a challenging role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Amazon seeks a Payroll Analyst to apply great customer service skills in a fast paced environment to insure accurate timely results for our employees. Payroll is processed on a monthly basis with the inclusion of a salary advance and will perform a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned areas of responsibility; prepare a variety of statistical/financial reports; compile data and conduct research. Emphasis will be on detail, problem solving, and auditing.
Sounds great? What will you be working on?
Key job responsibilities
– Gathering and validating employee data from HR, Emp Services, Comp & Ben, and others for payroll calculations.
– Review payroll reports, conduct timely and accurate validations & standard controls to meet department metric targets.
– Cooperating with the payroll vendor on employee payslip queries and salaries certificates.
– Answer queries field through ticketing system with excellent customer service
– Reviewing and Auditing bank statements and payments tracker.
– Process garnishments requests and follow up on courthouse open cases
– Propose and support process improvement initiatives.
– Point of contact for stakeholders (Benefits, Compensation, Stock Options, HR Services, Local HR, Recruitment, Accounting, Treasury and others)
– Projects: process improvement (Six Sigma), country expansions, new payroll setup
– Excellent customer service, detailed, strong problem solving and proactive
A day in the life
– Demonstrate the ability to drive results in a metrics driven environment, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Have demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service.
– Have the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, quickly changing, and highly ambiguous environment.
– Conduct dive deeps, identify improvement opportunities and implement process enhancements.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Heredia, H, CRI
– 3+ years of Experience processing payroll for LATAM countries (Brazil preferable).
– Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details.
– Deep Knowledge of personal income tax legislation and Brazilian labor law.
– Knowledgeable on how to apply Union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
– Fluent in Portuguese and English language.
– Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)