Título del trabajo: Payroll Analyst I Heredia, Heredia
Descripción de funciones: **Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?** **Your next adventure at VMware is only a click away!**
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
**The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?**
The Payroll Analyst position provides a unique opportunity to grow your career by expanding your financial skills in a dynamic and global company. You will have opportunity to be part of a team that supports Latam, share service operations in the Payroll function, focused on taking care of monthly payroll activities. This involves cross entities analysis, and issue resolution to determine the data changes that require to be entered to ensure accurate pay.
**Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?**
– Become familiar with the payroll overall cycle and key participants.
– Become familiar with payroll processes, policies, systems, tools and standard operation procedures
– Be actively involved in achieving high quality standards while executing activities assigned.
– Adaptability to Payrolls in fast-growing, multi-national companies
– Become familiar with Latam Payroll or related background.
– Daily communication in English written and spoken at an advanced level.
– Analytical thinking skills
– Become familiar with general/local tax, particularly on LATAM countries.
– Being organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
**The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?**
The assignments that will be required on a regular basis may be modified to suit new business requirements, but you can expect a variety of the following:
– Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll
– Validate the payroll inputs
– Partner with a third-party company, ensuring that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely, with the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, profit sharing, benefits, etc.
– Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
– Respond to employee queries and resolve any discrepancies surrounding payroll issues
– Assist HR in any documentation, where report needs to be provided by payroll
– Maintain relationship with various stakeholders internal to the organization as well as payroll vendor
– Keep the payroll related documentation up to date, maintain checklist and propose additional checklist to be included where necessary.
– Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, and Statutory Audits)
– Responsible for payroll accounting and reconciliations
– Involve in any payroll related projects
**What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?**
You will be joining the payroll organization, which has presence in Costa Rica and India. The team vision is focused on being trusted, collaborative business partners helping VMware becoming the leading, modern, multi-cloud SaaS company through operational excellence.
**Where is this role located?**
Flexible: The role is considered flexible and will be a mix of working from a local VMware office and remote depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your future manager. You will be expected to live within a reasonable commute of the office.
**What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?**
– Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
– Generous Time Off Programs
– 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
– Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
– Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
– Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
**Experience**:Manager and Professional
**Full Time/ Part Time**:Full Time
**Posted Date**: 2022-10-27
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:05:50 GMT