Título del trabajo: Payroll Administrator, Assoc / Administrador
Descripción de funciones: The Opportunity | Payroll Administrator, Assoc Under general supervision, performs all required clerical duties necessary to prepare hourly, salary and commission payrolls.
Major Accountabilities / Deliverables:
– Checks time sheets for completeness/accuracy prior to entry.
– Edits and processes employee time records, entering the information through a PC to an automated system for processing.
– Reduces gross pay by all authorized and required deductions to net pay.
– Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action when necessary.
– Identify improvements to systems/procedures.
– Process payroll using «paperless» environment.
– Decision Making Responsibility: Limit discretion, able to make decisions or suggestions based on rules or procedures.
– Level of supervision: General Direction
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially
– Strong analytical and technical accounting research skills
– Highly motivated, detail oriented, deadline driven, and ability to communicate effectively
– Strong analytical skills
– 2-3 years relevant Payroll experience required.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. An Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
**Salary**: From ¢8,771,625.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Heredia, Provincia de Heredia: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)
– Bachelor’s (preferred)
– Payroll: 2 years (required)
– Excel: 1 year (preferred)
– English (required)