Título del trabajo: Payment Application Representative
Descripción de funciones: Job Summary: The Payment Application Representative is responsible for receiving, posting and balancing cash, checks, EFTs, etc. (all transactions) posted within eCash throughout the work day.
– Post all payments and adjustments daily.
– Manage the balance cash.
– Research and/or correct any other cash posting transactions needed.
– Post and balance batches to batch totals.
– Maintain required productivity and QA standards.
Skills and Experience:
– English – Spanish Language (Oral and writing 85% or higher), (B2 or above).
– Must have a high school diploma
– At least 6 months of experience in Customer Service positions.
– The resource will adjust its local schedule with the resources supporting this position during Daylight Savings time changes in the Eastern Time Zone.
– A genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
– Must possess excellent communication skills and involvement.
– Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in a high transaction volume/high demand environment preferred.
– Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character.
– Experience with Healthcare is a plus.
– Communication: communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
– Teamwork: able to work well in a team environment and adapt to change by offering support to others and continually prioritizing workload to ensure individual, team and departmental goals are met.
– Customer Orientation: establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
– Interpersonal skills: able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties.
– Policies & procedures: demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
– basic skills: demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple task accurately in short timeframes, have the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to details and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 23:47:26 GMT