Título del trabajo: P2P Training Engagement Specialist
Descripción de funciones: Role Purpose
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Financial Services (GFS) was formed in Q3 2018 through the merger of Global Finance Operations, Integrated Finance Solutions and Cash Generation. GFS is at the heart of the Finance function – accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
The creation of the Global Financial Services (GFS) centers in Warsaw (Poland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and San José (Costa Rica) will transform the AZ Middle Office and Back Office to a central function, supporting the business regions through simplification, standardization across the globe, and a structure that is scalable to support the bold ambition of becoming a $50bn company by 2025.
We have exciting opportunities to join our GFS Center in San José, which will establish best practices and be responsible for providing support to embedded finance (CFOs and country business partners and or BPs in Manufacturing).
P2P Training Engagement Specialist will be responsible for facilitating virtual / in person training classes, developing, creating and maintaining the P2P training content. Constant improvement mindset, eagerness to learn, can-do attitude are major qualities we are looking for. Internal engagement with our users will be important for this role, providing individual & group help in support for Coupa related questions.
Responsible for leading the daily operations of the P-Card programme ensuring that it operates smoothly and effectively. Moreover the role will be accountable for ensuring that the cards are used in line with their intent and policy . The P-Card Programme Lead will report to the Associate Director of Global T&E Operations and coordinate information between Card provider(s), AZ stakeholders, and programme participants. Your responsibilities will include the following:
The role holder will have international exposure and will report into Stakeholder Management &Training Manager.
- Gather and analyze learning needs, work with subject matter experts and design blended solutions on a global scale
- Design and create a range of P2P training content including digital courses, micro learning, videos, animations, print, and face to face immersive and hands-on facilitated sessions
- Update & translate training documents in different languages as needed
- Assist key business stakeholders in understanding their challenges and addressing them to close potential knowledge gaps
- Be the voice of the P2P user and translate their P2P needs to respective team within Buying Channel Support
- Be the end-to-end P2P process expert and a connector between the Process Owners and the users
- Partner with other teams within Buying Channel Support (Stakeholder Management & Training, Communication Manager, PO Compliance, Buying Channel Manager, P2P Process Excellence Manager etc.) to build and maintain relevant training content
- Ensure all trainings offered are inclusive of participant knowledge testing and training evaluation
- Implement change as required to drive process compliance and improve user experience
- Facilitate alignment and effective communication with the internal stakeholders and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interactions.
- Maintain and deliver user engagement & training KPI’s and report progress
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with Purchase to Pay systems like Coupa, Ariba, SAP etc.
- Solid knowledge of P2P (purchase-to-pay) process (in depth knowledge)
- Previous experience as P2P trainer in a multi-country organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to operate across multiple workstreams
- Solid understanding of modern training platforms
- Able to work in an agile, fast paced environment who enjoys the challenges of change and can respond and adapt to business needs quickly
- Languages required: English – fluent in speaking and writing
- other European language would be an asset (German, Spanish, Swedish, French)
Other Role Requirements
- Schedule flexibility to work on holidays when necessary.
- Flexibility and Ability to travel and work in another AZ facilities outside the country when necessary.
- Schedule flexibility to work on the days off given by the wellness Policy when necessary (Política de Bienestar).
- Very good organizational skills
- Change management experience would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in SSC or internationally setup organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working and delivering high quality service without close supervision
- Previous experience with WalkMe would be an asset
- Strong communication skills, attention to details, accurate, assertive, proactive
- Advanced MS Office skills
Internal and External Contacts/Customers
- Will interface with other Shared Services functions, Business CFOs/Finance Business Partners and 3rd party service providers.
According to the company policies, the candidate must prove that there are no situations that generate a conflict of interest (COI) for the company. The non-existence of COI is considered as an objective requirement of the position. To know beforehand the weightings of COI contained in the policies of the company, consult the Human Resources Department.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Date Posted 31-oct-2023
Closing Date 13-nov-2023
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 07:06:10 GMT